WELCOME TO YOUR 21 DAY YOGA CHALLENGE!
Are you ready to deepen your yoga practice and nourish your mind, body, and soul?
Then join Gina Leigh, as she guides you on this transformative 21-Day Journey through the practices of Yin, Hatha & Kundalini Yoga
During this 21 day challenge, you will be guided through a series of Yin & SloFlo yoga classes designed to nourish and restore the body. SloFlo is a series of customized Hatha/Kundalini sequences specifically designed by Gina Leigh.
Each day, you will receive a new yoga class to follow, along with a daily intention to help focus and ground your practice.
The purpose of this challenge is to give you the opportunity to commit to a daily yoga practice and experience the benefits of multiple lineages of yoga firsthand. By taking time each day to nourish yourself through this practice, you will not only improve your physical health, but also your mental and emotional well-being.
THE FULL JOURNEY
The 21-day yoga challenge is a transformative experience, offering a comprehensive fusion of Yin, Kundalini, and Hatha yoga. These distinct lineages each provide unique benefits that, when combined, contribute to a healthier, more balanced lifestyle.
Yin yoga, a practice rooted in ancient Chinese Taoist philosophy, emphasizes deep, passive stretches held for an extended duration. This practice targets the body’s connective tissues, resulting in increased flexibility and improved joint mobility. Yin yoga also nurtures mental well-being by promoting relaxation, reducing stress, and cultivating inner calm.
Kundalini yoga, a blend of physical, spiritual, and energetic practices, is focused on awakening the latent energy believed to reside at the base of the spine. This dynamic yoga style incorporates rhythmic movements, powerful breath control to stimulate the flow of energy through the body’s subtle channels. The practice of Kundalini yoga fosters heightened self-awareness, increased vitality, and a profound sense of interconnectedness with the world around us.
Hatha yoga, often considered the foundation of many modern yoga styles, is characterized by its emphasis on balancing opposing forces within the body and mind. This style utilizes a combination of physical postures, breath control, and meditation to harmonize strength and flexibility, effort and surrender. The practice of Hatha yoga leads to enhanced physical strength, mental clarity, and overall balance.
By participating in the 21-day yoga challenge, you will experience the benefits of each lineage as you rotate through Yin, Kundalini, and Hatha yoga classes. Over the course of this transformative journey, you will develop a well-rounded yoga practice that cultivates physical health, mental clarity, and emotional stability. Committing to this challenge will empower you to unlock the full potential of these time-honored yoga traditions and integrate them into your daily life.
Increased flexibility and range of motion: Yin yoga poses are held for longer periods of time, helping to lengthen and strengthen your muscles and increase your joint range of motion, as it reduces the chronic tension we hold in our connective tissue.
Stress relief: Yoga is great for calming your mind and reducing stress. Each class will incorporate some element of guided breathwork and visualization or intention setting, allowing you to find a greater sense of peace, purpose and clarity.
Improved balance: Both Yin & Hatha yoga poses help with balance, coordination and body awareness. Balance is more that the physical, this journey is also allowing you to find the other forms of balance needed in your life
Injury prevention: When we take time to listen to our bodies, yoga helps to prevent injury by strengthening and stretching the muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
Improved sleep: Practicing Breathwork, Meditation & Yoga can help you sleep better as it helps to relax your body and mind.
Improved concentration and focus: Yoga helps to increase your concentration and focus, by calming the mind and helping you stay present. It is from this place that we can make an authentic decision and solve problems in our life with more precision.
Increased energy: Yoga, Breathwork and Meditation all help to increase your energy levels, by increasing circulation and detoxifying the body.
Improved overall health: Improving your posture and flexibility and balancing your energy levels, help to improve your overall health.
E-RYT 200 | RYT 500 |
HATHA | YIN | KUNDALINI | VINYASA
PRENATAL | BABY & ME | YOGA NIDRA
Canadian born, Gina Leigh is an international yoga teacher and healer who is now coming to you live online in the comfort of your own home.
Certified in Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, Kundalini and Pre/postnatal Yoga, her thirst for knowledge has also lead to certifications in Breathwork, Meditation, Yoga Nidra, holistic massage and energy healing.
Gina’s passion is to inspire students of all shapes and sizes to find THEIR very own yoga journey of self-transformation while providing a serene, safe, and welcoming environment.
Already a relentless enthusiast, Gina Leigh is honoured to be sharing yoga with all those who feel called to create real change and unlock greater levels of harmony in their lives.
Committing to a daily practice can be challenging, especially when life gets busy.
Here are a few tips to help you overcome any blocks and stay on track with the challenge:
- Find YOUR Rhythm and Flow! Set aside a specific time each day for your practice. This can be first thing in the morning, before bed, or ANY time that works for you. By setting aside a dedicated time for your practice, you are more likely to stick with it. Remember “Consistency is Key!”
- Easily Distracted? Do your best to find a quiet, peaceful space to practice. This could be a dedicated yoga room, a corner of your bedroom, or even outside in a peaceful spot. Having a dedicated space for your practice will help you feel more grounded and focused. It can be different each day. Go with the flow!
- Feeling Scattered and/or Too busy? This is definitely something you will benefit from! Even just taking a moment to start the class and do the meditation, breathing and intention setting section will allow you to ground and start/end your day from a much more centered place.
- Does 21 Days in a row feel like a long time? Remember that it’s okay to miss a day. Life happens, and it’s okay to take a day off if you need to. Just get back on track the following day and keep going. In most cases, the guilt we carry for missing a class has more negative effect on us than the missing of one class.
- Limiting Beliefs and Negative Self Talk?? It’s important to harness a level of grace and acceptance when you start this practice. You are where you are, for a reason. Forgive yourself, if needed, and then find grattitude for you simply taking the time to make yourself a priorty again.
- Injury of physical limitations? Remember, this is YOUR BODY and therefore YOUR YOGA! Each class and asana will have modifications and prop suggestions BUT most important is that you strengthen your skills to LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! Come from a place of compassion and curiosity with each yoga sequence.
- NO Yoga Experience Required: Each class is designed to guide every one at every level, with modifications and props this yoga challenge is great for all audiences of all levels.
- Yoga Mat & Props: A yoga mat and props are needed BUT you DO NOT need expensive fancy gear to do these classes. If you don’t have yoga blocks or bolsters the option to use pillows, blankets, beach towels and couch cushions will be recommended instead.
- Tablet | Computer | TV: It is highly recommended to access the videos through a tablet, laptop computer or stream to your TV. Using a cell phone may make it difficult to see Gina and her different cues for the yoga positions.
21 DAYS FOR ONLY $21
YES, you read that right… it’s ONLY $21 for 21 DAYS of full length yoga classes!
It’s time to join us for this transformative 21 day yoga challenge.
Take the first step towards nourishing your mind, body, and soul and sign up today!
If not NOW, Then WHEN?
IT’S AS EASY AS 1 – 2 – 3!
- REGISTER & PAY: Click on the QR Code or Scan it with your phone and follow the prompts to register and pay for the Yoga Challenge. You will then receive confirmation of payment and log in information for the online portal, where you gain access to the daily videos
SCAN OR TAP QR CODE TO PAY
- LOG IN & EXPLORE: Once you have gained access, log in to get comfortable with the class portal. Be sure to use a laptop or computer for your classes as a phone is too small to properly see Gina and her yoga cues. Go ahead and watch the welcome video and ensure you have all the things needed to get started and successfully complete your yoga challenge.
- ENJOY A NEW CLASS EVERYDAY: After you start the first class, a new class is unlocked every 24hrs and will be ready for you to try when you log back in. You can go back and enjoy previous classes as much as you’d like within the 35 day window of time you have to complete the challenge.
In this fast-paced world, it’s crucial to pause and cultivate a loving relationship with ourselves. Remember, self-care is not selfish; it is an essential act of love that nourishes our body, mind, and spirit. When we prioritize our well-being, we flourish and become better equipped to support others.
Allow yoga to become your sacred space for self-care. With each breath, let your body, mind, and soul intertwine, creating a harmonious dance of self-love and acceptance. As you step onto the mat, imagine it as a sanctuary where you can reconnect with your innermost essence and restore balance. Yoga is more than just a physical practice; it is a journey towards self-discovery, empowerment, and inner peace.
Embrace yoga’s transformative power to heal and replenish your energy. Let your practice be a soothing balm that melts away the stresses of daily life, leaving you revitalized and radiant.
Remember, your worth is immeasurable, and you deserve to be nurtured and cherished.
With me as your guide, I invite you to embark on this journey of self-care and yoga. Together, let’s celebrate the beauty within us and around us, honoring our bodies as the temples they are and our hearts as wellsprings of love.